General – Order
How do I place an order?
When is my payment completed?
Your payment is completed after receiving the order confirmation. We accept payment by Credit Card, IDEAL or SOFORT Banking. In case your order involves greater volumes we accept back transfers as well.
Can I cancel my order?
Do I have to pay tax/VAT?
General – Shipping
When are orders being shipped?
Which countries do you ship to?
What are my shipping cost and what shipping options do you offer?
Can I use my own shipping account number or request a specific carrier?
Can I arrange to pick up the package at the Liqcreate office?
Which 3D-printers are compatible with Liqcreate resins?
Why did my print fail?
Failed jobs can have several causes. Five of the most common causes are:
1. Use a calibrated printer. Read 3D-printer manual for instructions.
2. Clean all optical paths with glass-cleaner. Dust and dirty resin tanks/ glass plates can cause major defects or completely failed prints.
3. Use the correct settings for every machine-material combination. Contact us if there are no settings available for your machine.
4. All resin tanks have a certain life-time, depending on the quality of the resin tank. After a while the quality of the resin tank can decrease which results in a clouded optical window. Too much “Clouding” will block light and current prints will fail.
5. Parts with overhang and big parts need supports. Insufficient supports will cause major failures during printing.
Check the liquid for residual solid parts after failed prints. Solid parts can cause failures in your next print!
How can I create printing parameter sets on not yet supported 3D-printers?
Please contact us, we might be able to assist you with creating printing parameter sets on your 3D printer.
How do Liqcreate resins effect the resin tank life time
Resin tank life depends on the quality of the resin tank. High quality PTFE resin tanks can be used with our resins for over 3 months. Lower quality PDMS resin tanks will cloud faster, from 1 liter (Liqcreate Stone Coal Black) to 2-3 liters with Liqcreate Deep Blue and Clear Impact.
What are the resin material properties and how does it compare with other materials?
It is our goal to produce premium quality resins. Our range of general purpose materials are comparable to standard resins from market leading companies. With our upcoming range of engineering and industrial resins we will provide the strongest resins, available soon! Detailed information about the material properties is available in the Technical Data Sheet(TDS) which can be found on our support page.
What is the shelf-life of the resin and how can I store the resin?
Our resin has a shelf life of 12 months, when stored in a dark and dry environment in the original bottle. Liqcreate resins can be stored in some high quality PTFE resin tanks. PDMS resin tanks can potentially break when storing for a longer period. All Liqcreate resins can be poured back in the original packaging after printing. Please make sure the resin is clean and no polymerized pieces are poured into the bottle.
Where can I find the material Safety Data Sheet (SDS)?
You can find more information about the SDS on our support page under technical documents.