MeccatroniCore, a startup based in Trentino, Italy, was founded in 2013 with the goal of becoming a point of reference in the world of prototyping and 3D printing. In a short time, MeccatroniCore entered the Industrio ventures acceleration program and launches its own lines of 3D printers for professional and semi-professional use on the market. Additionally MeccatroniCore also developed professional UV post-curing units and resin mixers. Engineers at Liqcreate had a chance to test the MeccatroniCore BB-Midi Plus post-curing unit in combination with Liqcreate resins.
Image by Liqcreate: All Liqcreate resins are compatible with the MeccatroniCore BB-Midi Plus UV-curing unit.
About the MeccatroniCore BB-Midi Plus UV-curing unit
It can be adapted to any type of resin, even the most delicate and subject to yellowing. Quietly set the desired power value, the processor will check the emitted irradiation 10 times per second, respecting the characteristics of each photo-polymer.
3 waves of lenght
Triple Frequency technology can polymerize a wide range of different types of resins: from standard to more technical ones, used in the related professional fields. The wide band of use covers practically the entire range of UV polymers, including most of the composites specifically dedicated to the dental field, and processed with traditional methods (not 3D)
The exclusive Omni 360 ° technology irradiates your objects from all sides, even the support one. The 6 radiating faces in fact allow effective UV exposure without rotation of the object and without moving parts that can wear out.
MeccatroniCore BB-Midi Plus UV-curing unit Technical specifications
- – External dimension: 364x404xh318mm
- – Dimensions of polymerization compartment: 200x200xh190mm
- – Type of emitters: hi-power LED 5W
- – Number of emitters: 30
- – Irradiance system: OmniRay 360 °
- – Radiation frequencies: 3
- – Centering emissions: λ1 365nm – λ2 405nm – λ2 480nm
- – Emission opening: +/- 20nm
- – Optical emission angleE: 120 °
- – Management: 32-bit 80 MHz microprocessor
- – Interface: 3.2 ” TFT touch screen
- – Applications: Dental – Jewelry – Technic
- – Programs: 2 standard – custom set n7 memory
- – Connectivity: 2.4Ghz WiFi
- – Power supply: 110-230V 6-4A 50-60Hz
- – Total emitter power: 150W
- – Heating system: Eco-passive
MeccatroniCore BB-Midi Plus settings with Liqcreate resins
The following table of curing times and temperature was validated by Liqcreate engineers. The Percentage of UV power is set to 100% for each resin.
Table: Curing temperature and time per resin in the MeccatroniCore BB-Midi Plus UV-curing unit.
|Resin||Post-curing time (Minutes)||Temperature (°C)|
|Stone Coal Black||15||60|
|Dental Model Pro Beige||15||30|
|Dental Model Pro Grey||15||30|
If you have any questions about post-curing, don’t hesitate to send us an e-mail at email@example.com
Do you need any help with 3D printing our SLA, DLP or LCD resins? We can help you! Just look for the question you have below. If you can’t find it, let us know by contacting us!