The Phrozen Sonic Mini and Phrozen Sonic XL 4K haven been optimized by our partners. Not all settings are currently available. If your preferred resin is not listed, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and our technical team will help.
Phrozen Sonic Mini resin 3D-printing settings.
|Resin||Layer thickness||Curing time (seconds)||Remark|
|Strong-X||100 µm||15||6 base layers of 40 seconds|
|30 µm||7,5||6 base layers of 40 seconds|
|Deep Blue||100 µm|
|Stone Coal Black||100 µm|
|Premium White||100 µm|
|Premium Black||100 µm|
|Premium Model||100 µm|
|Clear Impact||100 µm|
|Hazard Glow||100 µm|
About the Phrozen Sonic Mini resin 3D-printer
Image by 3DWork.io: testing the Phrozen Sonic Mini resin 3D-printer
Specifications of the Phrozen Sonic mini resin 3D-printer
- 1080P LCD with 5.5” Printing Area: 1920 x 1080 full-high-definition. Prints at 62.5µm with a printing area of 5.5”
- Monochrome LCD Screen: Prints up to 4 times faster than traditional 3D printers, taking only two seconds to print one layer. 2000 working hours guaranteed for all LCD screens, free 3-month warranty offered
- Multi-Resin Compatibility: Works with compatible with 3rd party resins
- Slicer Software: ChiTu Box V1.6.5
- Light Source: 405nm ParaLED Matrix 2.0
- XY Resolution: 62.5 µm
- Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.30mm
- Maximum Printing Speed: 80mm/ hour
- Print Volume: 4.7 x 2.6 x 5.1 in
- Printer Weight: 5 kg
Contact us if you have any questions or when you need help with settings for the Phrozen Sonic Mini or other resin based 3D-printers.
Do you need any help with 3D printing our SLA, DLP or LCD resins? We can help you! Just look for the question you have below. If you can’t find it, let us know by contacting us!