The Zortrax Inkspire resin 3D-printer is a low power RGB LCD 3D-printer and completely open for 3rd party resins. Settings are optimized for some Liqcreate resins. Due to the low power of the light source, the Premium resin range works best on this printer. Most other resins could also work on this printer, however, not all pre-settings are available. Contact us if you need support or have any questions.
Zortrax Inkspire resin 3D-printing parameters.
|Resin||Layer thickness||Curing time (seconds)||Remark|
|Strong-X||100 µm||33||First layers 4 x 120 seconds|
|50 µm||28||First layers 3 x 120 seconds|
|Premium White||100 µm||11||First layers 3 x 120 seconds|
|Deep Blue||100 µm|
|Stone Coal Black||100 µm|
|Premium Black||100 µm|
|Premium Model||100 µm|
|Clear Impact||100 µm|
|Hazard Glow||100 µm|
About the Zortrax Inkspire resin 3D-printer.
Zortrax Inkspire resin 3D-printer specifications.
- – The Zortrax Inspire uses RGB LCD technology
- – Pixel size: 50 microns (0.05 mm)
- – Layer thickness: 25, 50, 100 microns
- – Build volume: 132 x 74 x 175 mm (5.2 x 2.9 x 6.9 in)
- – Platform calibration is Semi-automatic
- – Light source Integrated UV lamp (wavelength 405 nm)
- – The Zortrax Inspire resin 3D-printer is compatible with 3rd party resins
Contact us if you have any questions or when you need help with settings for the Zortrax Inkspire or other resin based 3D-printers.
Do you need any help with 3D printing our SLA, DLP or LCD resins? We can help you! Just look for the question you have below. If you can’t find it, let us know by contacting us!